Reminders of truths you already know:
1. You will never be alone (unless you choose to be).
2. There is always someone who is happy to see you.
3. In my perfect world, your heart is always overflowing, and I contribute to that in some way - large or small.
4. Your power is your gratitude. It's a force that can overcome anything, and I love that you already know this simple truth. And I'm better because of it.
5. Time remains our most precious resource. That's true of every single person, whether they know it or not.
6. I love learning from you.
7. Your smile still reminds me.
8. You're Bindi's favorite.
9. All of our stories are intertwined. Any good I can do for anyone is profoundly informed by your kindness, mindfulness, and love.
10. Watching your raw nerve moments with your siblings makes me high. Nothing better.
Good morning, Flounder!
P.S. I promise to shower again today.